Our school's mission: To equip children of Jesus for this life and the life to come.
St. John's kindergarten program provides hands-on active experiences that assist you in nurturing the intellectual, spiritual, social, physical and emotional development of your child.
- A strong bridge between preschool and elementary levels
- A full-day program
- Strong academic instruction (group, individual, independent)
- Beginning reading, math, art and music
- Christ-centered social and communication skills
- Developmental screening for Kindergarten entrance
For more information, please call the school to speak with the teacher, Ms. Nicole Loberger.
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
"Our son thoroughly enjoys the kindergarten classroom's learning environment,