As a family united in faith by the Holy Spirit, we exist to worship and praise the Triune God, to be nurtured through His Word and Sacraments, and to share His love in Christ with others.
The Coordinating Council enables the St. John's boards to carry out the vision/mission of the congregation. It has the following responsibilities:
- Implementing decisions of the Voters' Assembly.
- Overseeing doctrine and practice for the congregation.
- Providing direction for the spiritual growth and total congregational ministry.
- Seeing that the congregation's Vision Statement is carried out.
- Setting priorities for ministry and for overall program operation.
- Establishing congregational policies and keeping a record of them.
- Establishing the congregational budget and allocating resources, people, and funds according to the ministry principles.
- Serving as legal trustees of the congregation.
The 2015 voting members are:
- Congregational President - Joe Curia
- Board Liaison Officer - Jeff Ertl
- Congregational Treasurer - Randy Schultz
- Congregational Secretary - John Goeglein
- Chairman of the Board of Elders - Dean Sellnow, and one other member
- Chairman of the Board for School and Family Ministry - Terry Schultz, and one other member
- Chairman of the Board of Church Properties - Glenn Lassanske, and one other member
Ex-officio (non-voting members) are:
- Pastor Douglas Carter
- Pastor Rodney Warnecke
- Principal Chris Mueller